Video marketing has become increasingly popular over the past few years, and for a good reason. Videos can be highly engaging, help build trust and credibility, and increase conversions. Let’s explore why video marketing should be a part of your strategy and how to get started.
Why Video Marketing Should Be Part of Your Strategy
- Video is highly engaging: Video has a higher sharing and consumption rate than written content because of its digestibility and entertainment value. (People retain 95% of a message in a video versus 10% in text). This can help you get noticed and connect with audiences. In fact, one study has shown that videos receive 1200% more shares on social media than text and image-based content combined.
- Video helps build trust and credibility: You can demonstrate your expertise and establish relationships with your audience by creating high-quality videos that provide value and insight. By doing this, you can help to build loyalty and connect with a wider audience.
- Video can boost conversions: Showcasing your products or services through video help spread a better understanding of what you offer. In addition, research has shown that adding video to landing pages increases conversion rates by 80% to 86%. By comparison, the top landing page conversion rate (across all industries) is 5.31%.
How to Get Started with Video Marketing
- Define your goals and target audience: Before you start creating videos, you must clearly understand your goals and target audience. Asking yourself, “What do I hope to accomplish with my video marketing activities? “Whom do I want to reach?” and “What content will resonate with them?” can help. This, in return, allows you to create content that engages your audience and delivers the desired results.
- Choose the right type of video: There are many types of videos you can create: product demos, explainer videos, and customer testimonials, to name a few. Choose the type of video that best suits your goals and audience.
- Create high-quality content: Your video content succeeds or fails depending on how well it is produced. To make sure your videos look and sound professional, invest in high-quality equipment and software. Suppose you need the budget for professional equipment. In that case, you can still create high-quality videos thanks to smartphones and free video editing software.
- Promote your videos: The next step is effective promotion once you’ve created your movies. Share them on social media, embed them on your website, and include them in email campaigns. You may also consider running video ads on platforms like YouTube and Facebook to help you reach a wider audience. If you can afford it, working with an influencer is always a great idea.
Overall, video marketing can be a potent tool. You can reap the benefits of video marketing for your business by following the tips you have just read. Nevertheless, if you still need some help, Rockads is here for you. Rockads help you create enchanting to reach the true potential of your business. For further information, visit our website now.